Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ze Bigpackets Gmod Hack Comment  (Read 778 times)

Offline chef04

• View Profile
Ze Bigpackets Gmod Hack Comment
« on: April 21, 2018, 02:39:31 PM »
Pretty much most advanced hack at the moment, alot of options/settings so it brings a fuck-ton of different settings to play around with (and share with friends).
The new hack menu hud is a bit compressed and hard to find things in, but over all worth it to cause some major rage in every server you join with your l33t h4x0r sk1lls.
The community is a little fucked now with the 10 posts cap since it just turns into a cesspool of spammers and shitposters, and the thought that the hack might become paid unless more traffic is generated is quite a bummer.
And who knew getting banned from hundreds of shitty servers could be so entertaining and fun, being yelled at by germans, french, russians, Etc has brought hours of content.
Would recommend this hack to anyone who wants to add a little spice to the game, just a shame about the community and absolute trash, but thats just my thought on this magnificent game enhancer...  ;) - Dino Cooker
#43e8d8

Offline willstabeast

• View Profile
Re: Ze Bigpackets Gmod Hack Comment
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 11:30:55 AM »
and thats why i must reply and hope to try this out thanks for the opinion makes me want it more ooo another ad for the movie den of thieves

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.