Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
News / October 2023
« Last post by KittoniuM on October 31, 2023, 12:46:16 AM »
October 2023
October 31
Forewarned - TEST UPDATE
comment below if it's not working, I was unable to test it (no computer)
Fixed lever esp
Added pumpkin esp

Killing Floor 2 / Re: "Solo'ing the Weekly with AIMBOT" Video
« Last post by FPSanarchy on October 31, 2023, 12:22:22 AM »
found a random ass YT account I made back in 2014, no idea why it existed so I've turned it into a place for me to throw my bigpacket showcase videos on =)

this is one of the two videos I've already thrown up:

Great idea, KF2 videos are needed and the possibility for high views is there.
I would add some music in the next video, and have game audio a little higher

I give these two videos 40  video credits (20+20)
Hope you make more!
FOREWARNED / Re: A way to filter ESP?
« Last post by KittoniuM on October 30, 2023, 11:28:56 PM »
The event item is called CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant1, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant2, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant3, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant4, and CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant5. They are also tagged as Pumpkin_PC_Collider and Pumpkin_VR_Collider

Keys for the banishment puzzles are called PrisonKeyBronze, PrisonKeySilver, and PrisonKeyGold

The blue lever is called InteractableEntranceLever

Treasure levers are called InteractableDungeonLever

EDIT: It seems that almost none of the ESP is working anymore except for the debug, not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or if the latest update changed the names of all the object instances

EDIT 2: Nevermind, it was something I was doing wrong, everything else is still working

Thank you I will add them in the next update, maybe tomorrow

EDIT: I am publishing an update to the hack, my current laptop can't run the game so I am unable to test it - can you confirm that it works?
Killing Floor 2 / VIDEO "Solo'ing the Weekly with AIMBOT" Video
« Last post by hansvolterze1 on October 30, 2023, 10:43:14 AM »
found a random ass YT account I made back in 2014, no idea why it existed so I've turned it into a place for me to throw my bigpacket showcase videos on =)

this is one of the two videos I've already thrown up:
[/youtube]

I plan on doing more, just a tad rusty when it comes to using OBS, I'll eventually get around to editing stuff together instead of just tossing raw footage onto youtube, already got some video ideas so this for sure ain't going to be my last video thread

EDIT:

i know some people are probably going to be curious of two things from the video format, i might as well answer them before the comments come.

1q: "why didn't you turn on rapid fire before the video? why did you only just turn it on 3 minutes into it?"
1a: I both purposally and accidentally left it off for the first 3 minutes. mostly to show off the aimbot more, while also giving me a "valid" excuse to randomly open the menu to show off some features to possible future users watching the video. i then proceeded to forgot to enable the feature because i was just more focused on recording xd sorry

2q: "why not a killing compilation? why raw gameplay?"
2a: personal preference
General Chat / Re: i recently found out that dogs ate spagehetti
« Last post by gaddar12 on October 30, 2023, 09:37:56 AM »
i recently found out that dogs ate spagehetti
« Last post by MapleStory on October 30, 2023, 12:36:31 AM »
The event item is called CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant1, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant2, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant3, CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant4, and CollectiblePumpkin_2023_Variant5. They are also tagged as Pumpkin_PC_Collider and Pumpkin_VR_Collider

Keys for the banishment puzzles are called PrisonKeyBronze, PrisonKeySilver, and PrisonKeyGold

The blue lever is called InteractableEntranceLever

Treasure levers are called InteractableDungeonLever

EDIT: It seems that almost none of the ESP is working anymore except for the debug, not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or if the latest update changed the names of all the object instances

EDIT 2: Nevermind, it was something I was doing wrong, everything else is still working
General Chat / Re: How long do credits typically take to hit after payment?
« Last post by hansvolterze1 on October 29, 2023, 10:23:34 AM »
Fixed... you should've messaged me over pm.

tyvm! ❤
no problem, i'll just remember to do it next time lol
« Last post by KittoniuM on October 29, 2023, 09:27:15 AM »
one day later, still don't got my credits
i just want to use the kf2 cheat to xp farm

Fixed... you should've messaged me over pm.
« Last post by hansvolterze1 on October 28, 2023, 01:00:28 AM »
New to the site and just purchased via paypal, how long do credits usually take to hit?

one day later, still don't got my credits
i just want to use the kf2 cheat to xp farm
« Last post by KittoniuM on October 21, 2023, 01:58:31 AM »
Hello! I've been using the forewarned ESP for a while now. It's worked well even through several updates to the game. One issue I've had is that the exit lever does not shop up on the ESP by default, I use the debug to find the lever. With the halloween event, I can find the pumpkins with the ESP as well, but again I need to use the debug view. It would be useful if I could create a custom filter or something to narrow down the ESP to just certain objects. I looked through the menu but couldn't find any way to do so. If there does exist a way to do this, I apologize for my ignorance

Can you log all the names - case sensitive of all the debug ESP objects you want added to the hack?

BPn unity hacks (Phasmophobia, Forewarned, Devour) are really basic I just wrote as a test, I recommend you also try our source engine/fallout/gta hacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.