Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Opinions on bitcoin ?  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Aceiefer

• View Profile
Opinions on bitcoin ?
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:50:48 AM »
What do you guys thing about bitcoin or crypto in general ?
Was it just a heat wave that died out ?
Do you think bitcoin's price will be able to rise up again like it did last time ?
Have you guys made profit of bitcoin / dropped money on bitcoin or any other crypto currency ?
I personally regretted not investing in bitcoin when price started sky rocketing and it was insane profit for some people but huge loss for some others.
But Bitcoin really needs to be broken down into two areas: viability as a currency and as a trading vehicle. I love the thought of taking the power away from our government and the Fed?s ability to print money into infinity. On the dark side of it, Bitcoins can be used to hide large transactions from governments which really opens the door to black market activities. It's far too young for me to get involved in Bitcoin in my own life as I fear that global governments will try to shut it down as they will be losing billions in tax revenue if Bitcoin gets really big.

Offline CrazyBrudda

• View Profile
Re: Opinions on bitcoin ?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 07:32:45 AM »
Bitcoin will make its comeback just like a lot of other crypto currencies, goverments are trying to remove paper money as they do everything should happen thru your bank account and your transactions will be on record to!

Offline YuckFaoi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:48:53 PM »
I wish it would just die honestly. Spiked the prices of GPUs wayyy too much.

Offline sidmeme

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »
yeah i wish it would die, it really fucked the gpu market so much rip

Offline RandomPerson255

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 03:20:01 PM »
What do you guys thing about bitcoin or crypto in general ?
Was it just a heat wave that died out ?
Do you think bitcoin's price will be able to rise up again like it did last time ?
Have you guys made profit of bitcoin / dropped money on bitcoin or any other crypto currency ?
I personally regretted not investing in bitcoin when price started sky rocketing and it was insane profit for some people but huge loss for some others.
But Bitcoin really needs to be broken down into two areas: viability as a currency and as a trading vehicle. I love the thought of taking the power away from our government and the Fed?s ability to print money into infinity. On the dark side of it, Bitcoins can be used to hide large transactions from governments which really opens the door to black market activities. It's far too young for me to get involved in Bitcoin in my own life as I fear that global governments will try to shut it down as they will be losing billions in tax revenue if Bitcoin gets really big.

Cryptos are a scam tbh. It never keeps its value which can be stressful.

Offline 15inb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 10:27:05 PM »
Although it could make you money if you buy one then the prices jack, it should honestly just die, it's legit just a digital "coin" and to be honest i don't even know how it gained it's rarity and price in the first place and could very easily just get "deleted"

Offline Jellorapist123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 11:13:18 PM »
bitcoin is honestly amazing, due to teh fact its a quick way for money adn everythiung. but try not to do bitcoin like dont change teh prices after everyopne likes them, i0ts okay unless they are super overpowered

Offline slurzy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:03 AM »
i think that isvesting is something like bitcoin is a bit risky cause u never know when the value wil drop

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.